URBIT GATEWAY CHARACTERISTICS
- Connects using 3G cellular Network and Iridium Global Satellite connectivity using least-cost-routing depending on cellular availability.
- It connects with sensors via LoRaWan Wi-Fi and BLE Network.
- The Gateway constantly updates its GPS data doubling as a tracking connectivity device in land and sea.
- Data is stored using Urbit Gateway's built-in storage capability, creating a "black box" activity log.
- Autonomous operation via solar rechargeable battery provides an unattended long service life in the field.
- IP67 certification provides protection against water and dust. Designed to last for years even in the harshest outdoor environments.
ABOUT URBIT GATEWAY DEVICE
Global wireless connectivity for IoT
Urbit Gateway offers reliable always-on global coverage by using 3G Global Cellular network and Pole to Pole L-Band Network. This allows 100% global connectivity for your IoT appliances.
Global pole-to-pole connectivity by combining the 3G Global Cellular Network and L-Band Network
Long-lasting battery optionally charged by an external solar panel, keeps your Urbit Gateway always charged.